Island Queen Cruises
To explore an ocean area and the beautiful places from the ocean the cruise is the best option. Sitting inside a cruise, you can witness the famous places of Miami in a relaxing way and it will be a narrative sightseeing cruise. The best option for a cruise is the Island Queen Cruises.
You will find it at the Bayside Market Place and need to collect your boarding pass 30 minutes prior to the departure time of your cruise.
Types of Cruises
With a variety of cruises, the Island Queen Cruise provides the opportunity of choosing the right option according to the way a person wants to enjoy the cruise. There are around four types of cruises provided by Island Queen Cruises.
Sightseeing: For sightseeing, you will get two cruises, Millionaires Row and Bayside Blaster. Both the cruises offer to enjoy the port Miami, the Skyline of Miami, Downtown Miami and many other famous spots sitting in the open air on the cruise. Both of the cruises provide open sitting areas and provides light snacks, drinks on purchase.
The Millionaires Row runs daily every 1 hour from 10.30 am to 7 pm and from 11 am it continues the one-hour counting. The pricing starts from $19 to $28 and free for the children under 3 years.
On the other hand, the Bayside Bluster cruise runs Saturdays and Sundays only from 11.30 am to 5.30 pm in every 2 hours. Pricing is the same as the Millionaires Row. If you book online you will get a $5 discount.
Both are 90-minute bilingual narrative sightseeing cruises that are famous among the tourists of Miami Beach.
Fishing: Through these fishing charters and cruises you can get the experience of fishing in Florida’s coastal areas. The cruise provides all the accessories and facilities that a person needs for fishing. They also provide a guide according to one’s needs. For adults, the price is $55 and children between 7 to 12 years it is $30. The cruise is free for children under 6 years. The cruise departs daily at 9 am, 1.45 pm and 8 pm.
Party Cruise: You will be able to enjoy a 60-minute party on the cruise with a professional DJ and top deck open-air dance. The air-conditioned bottom deck is also available with light snacks, drinks on purchase and a nice view of Miami Skyline and the port. The party cruise is available from Friday to Sunday from 9 pm to 12 am in every one hour. The pricing is $10 each and a $2 discount is available on the internet booking.
Holiday Cruise: You can make your holiday events memorable with your family and friends with dinner on cruise. You can celebrate Christmas, New years eve, Mother’s day and many more events. The pricing starts at $65. You can check their website for more details about a specific event.
Facilities inside a cruise
The Island Queen Cruises provide almost all the facilities to its travelers.
- The Cruise is Air Conditioned except for the open-air area.
- It has bar facilities and light snack facilities on purchase for the sightseeing, party, and fishing cruises.
- Dinner is included with the special event cruises.
Different event venues with the cruise
You can make the cruise your event venue for different personal and professional programs.
- You can make the cruise your unique wedding venue.
- Corporate events can also be organized on the cruise.
- You can organize Birthday parties on the cruise.
- Graduation parties can also be organized here.
Moreover, before organizing your event take a look at their website for prices and other information.
Services provided by the Island Queen Cruises
- Water taxi: The scheduled water taxi service departs from the Bayside market place to roam around the places near it. It completes its route within 90 minutes and an all-day pass starts from $15 for children and $30 for adults. Military persons and the seniors above 65 years will get a discount.
- Private water transport: When you are in Miami, you can book your private water transport from island queen cruises to roam around the spots on your own.
- Everglades tour: Island Queen Cruise provides transportation service for Everglades tour where you can enjoy the tremendous ecosystem and wildlife of the Everglades. This is considered as the complete Everglades tour in Miami with two departure points, SoundScape Park Miami Beach and Torch of friendship Downtown Miami. again, if you purchase tickets online you will get a $20 discount
- Different water activities: Island Queen Cruise offers top on-water activities in Miami like jet ski rentals, parasailing, etc.
- Tradewinds Bar and Grill: The company has a popular restaurant at the Bayside Market Place Miami and it is famous for its fresh seafood and other food items as well.
- Island Queen Cruise Caffee: A perfect place for gathering at the Bay Side Market Place to start your day with. The Caffee serves almost 13 types of coffee to its customers.
You can choose the island queen cruise without any second thought for water activities, water transport and above all for sightseeing and parties in Miami.